EOSBet Launches Crypto Millionaire Maker Jackpot
Brand-new feature: The Crypto Millionaire Maker Jackpot! This feature is now available on each of the existing games and adds an extra element of thrill to each bet.
The rules are simple:
- Wager at least 1.0 EOS or 0.001 BTC on any game
- Click the new “jackpot” box to enter. The cost is 0.05 EOS or 0.00005 BTC
- As your game bet resolves, the jackpot spin will also resolve
- Roll a 7,777,777 and win! If you lose, your bet will be added to the jackpot pool.
Once the jackpot is won, 90% of the pot will go to the winner! The remaining 10% of the jackpot will be sent to BET holders (i.e. distributed as dividends). The user will be required to claim the jackpot via a telegram message or an email.
Initial 1,000 EOS and 1.0 BTC to the pot! This has brought the prize pool over $11,000 and will be awarded to the winner!
Who wants to be the first Jackpot winner? Play now at EOSBet.io